Penny stock is one such stock which can give you a small part of your income with the return of a lot of money. Penny stocks are stocks that trade at very low prices usually less than 50 rupees. They have low market capitalization. Penny’s shares are little known in the large investment community. Investors stay away from them because information about their foundations and businesses may be unreliable or unavailable. However, penny stocks are known for producing multiple bagger returns within a few trading periods.
As we know the penny shares are illiquid, sometimes only a few orders can lead to pushing regional boundaries in trading. These stocks usually offer higher profits when they hit the top circuits for a few days. Generally, this time to strike circuits does not correspond to trading volumes. Sometimes there is a strong fundamental issue that increases stock. Sometimes it may simply be a matter of being deceived by the stockbrokers. Once they have enough sellers participating in the stock they will take out their belongings. Before investing in any penny stock, invest only after taking complete information about that stock.
Top 10 Penny stocks in India
|SL NO||SHARE NAME||MARKET CAP|
|3||Rail Vikas Nigam||7204 Cr|
|4||Rattan India Power||3195 Cr|
|5||Suzlon Energy||8878 Cr|
|6||JP Power Ventures Ltd||4832 Cr|
|7||Orient Green Power||1047 Cr|
|8||Reliance Power Ltd||4675 Cr|
|9||MBL Infra||305 Cr|
|10||GTL Infra||2146 Cr.|
Top 10 Penny stocks in India 2022
1. NHPC :- Penny stocks first on our list is NHPC Limited has become the largest water generation development organization in India, with the ability to perform all functions from design to authorization related to the suspension of water projects. NHPC is also diverse in the Solar & Wind energy sector.
NHPC is primarily involved in the construction and operation of hydroelectric power projects.
2. BEL :- The company is one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies of its kind in India, engaged in construction, engineering, construction, construction, testing, shipping and supply of a wide range of products, services and programs for key economic sectors, viz. Power generation, Transmission, Industry, Transport, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Water, Defense and Aviation, and E-Mobility & Energy Storage Solutions.
Also read :- Best Stocks below Rs10 in India 2022
3. Rail Vikas Nigam :- The stock placed at number three is Rail Vikas Nigam is in the business of running all kinds of railway projects including new lines, duplicates, gauge modifications, train wiring, municipal projects, workshops, large bridges, cable building bridges, facility buildings etc. turnkey foundation and makes a full cycle of project development from conceptualization to authorization including design stages, adjustment rates, costing and awarding of contracts, project management and contract, etc. and all stages of project implementation up to the new project approval phase. railway lines.
4. Rattan India Power :- Number four is placed on our list is RattanIndia Power, formerly known as Indiabulls Power was established in 2007 to take advantage of emerging opportunities in the Indian energy sector. It develops and aims to implement and maintain power projects in India. In 2014 the Company name changed from Indiabulls Power Ltd to RattanIndia Power Ltd.
RattanIndia Power Limited is constructing thermal power projects based on Amravati and Nasik coal in Maharashtra, an additional Amravati industrial area in Nandgaonpeth village, Amravati district, Maharashtra.
Also read :- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks in India
5. Suzlon Energy :- The stock is number five on our list is Suzlon energy is the leading wind energy in India, the fifth largest wind energy market in the world. Its business model has a wide range of services including development, production, marketing, EPC project delivery & operation and maintenance of wind turbine generators worldwide. It is a fully integrated Asia-based wind power company and is ranked among the top ten in the world. The company, in just ten years of operation, has invested more than 3 Gigawatt of wind turbine capacity in projects worldwide. Suzlon’s emphasis on high efficiency, reduced stress, power quality, high performance and reliability, low operating costs, and increased safety that brings efficient engines ensures additional return on investment.
Suzlon is a pioneer in providing end-to-end wind power solutions to increase global wind demand. It has state-of-the-art R&D centers and training campuses in India. It believes in combining global knowledge with local knowledge to increase the value of techno-economic for their customers. It provides electricity with customized versions for climate change from tropical deserts, arid to humid shores, to nearly frozen plains.
6. JP Power Ventures Ltd :- The number six stock is in our top 10 panny stock in india 2022 is Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), formerly known as Jaiprakash Hydro Power (JHPL), is part of the Jaypee Group and was incorporated in 1994. The company owns and operates the 300 MW Baspa-II Hydroelectric Project in Kinnaur District, Himachal Pradesh. Vishnuprayag 400 MW power project, Chamoli District, Uttarakhand and 1000 MW Karcham-Wangtoo in Kinnaur District, Himachal Pradesh. All industries are hydropower projects.
The company is also operating a 1320 MW super critical boiler pit head-based Nigrie Thermal Project in Singrauli District in Madhya Pradesh province which is expected to start operating in 2013.
A subsidiary of Jaypee Arunachal Power Limited runs two Arunachal Pradesh projects, 2700 MW Lower Siang & 500 MW Rent. JPVL also extends Memorandum of Understanding with Meghalaya Government to establish 270 MW Umngot hydropower projects and 450 MW Kynshi Stage –II.
Also read :- Best stocks below Rs.50 in India 2022
7. Orient Green Power :- The company is an independent Indian renewable energy company focused on developing, managing and operating a diverse portfolio of renewable energy industries. He is a major independent operator and developer of renewable energy plants in India based on the total volume allocated according to a March CRISIL report, 2010. Currently the company’s portfolio includes biomass, biogas, wind power and small-scale hydropower projects. of development.
8. Reliance Power Ltd :- Top 10 penny stocks in India 2022 8th number stock is Reliance Power Limited is part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group and has been established to develop, construct and operate internal and external power projects. The company alone and its subsidiaries are currently building 13 medium-sized power projects with a combined total capacity of 28,200 MW, which is one of the largest hydroelectric power plants in India. Our 13 power projects are scheduled to vary according to location, type of fuel, fuel source and departure point, and each project is scheduled to be located in a convenient location near the available fuel station or loading station.
Also read :- Top 5 Bonus Paying Stocks In India
9. MBL Infra :- The name of the stock placed at nine is MBL Infrastructures has been involved in the construction and maintenance of roads and highways, industrial infrastructure projects and other public engineering projects for various spheres of government and other clients. MBL has a fast-growing business that provides integrated engineering, procurement and construction services in the construction and infrastructure projects. The company has an Indian presence and has done and undertaken many projects.
10. GTL Infra :- The company, which is part of the Global group, is registered with the Department of Communications as a Phase I. GtL Infrastructure provides mobile operator requirements.
The company provides world-class telecom infrastructure and adds a high value to service providers. As a true pioneer in the field, he has a deep knowledge of the needs of the workers, the aspirations and the strengths of the market.
Also read :- Top 5g Companies to Invest in India
I hope that after reading our Top Penny Stocks in India 2022 article, you must have got an idea in which direction the growth of the company is likely to go in the coming years. If you still have any question related to this article in your mind, then do not forget to tell in the comment. Stay tuned to Market in India to stay updated with such important information related to share market.