Multibagger penny Stocks for 2022
Multibagger penny Stocks for 2022– At a very short time, sometimes panny stock doubles the money of the people, but before investing in any stock, invest only after taking full information about the stock. Multibagger Penny Stocks to penny stocks, the only difference is that their price is rising steadily from the time of the investment. Suppose, as an investor, a person invests in stocks which are of Rs.5 and over time, the price increases to Rs. 10, then called two-bagger. Similarly, if the price reaches Rs. 15, then called a three-bagger, and so on. If the price reaches Rs. 10, it is a 100% profit, and if it reaches Rs. 15, it is a 200% profit and continues to grow. This is called Multibagger Penny Stocks. Please also keep this in mind, invest in any penny stock only as much as you do not mind even if you lose money.
Multibagger penny Stocks for 2022 List
|SL NO||SHARE NAME||MARKET CAP|
|1||Urja Global||985 Cr|
|2||Reliance Power||4675 Cr|
|3||Suzlon Energy||8878 Cr|
|4||JP Power Ventures Ltd||4832 Cr|
|5||Zeal Aqua Pvt. Ltd||109 Cr|
Multibagger penny Stocks for 2022
1. Urja Global :-The name of the puzzle stock in our list is Urja Global is one of India’s leading energy developers. Its team comprises professionals with extensive experience in their work of constructing and managing various electrical projects around the world.
The company is involved in the power generation industry in India. Provides solar power solutions to help, government, and business customers.
The company also participates in various activities such as manufacturing and trading crystalline photovoltaic (PV) modules, developing and investing in PV-based solar power plants, delivering manufacturing services in the energy and thermal energy sector, promoting the use of solar energy and its products. and provides solar energy products and after-sales services.
The company focuses on developing two hydropower projects in the North East Province of India; a coal-fired power plant near Jamtara district in Jharkhand; and solar plants in Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Andhra Pradesh.
Also read :- Most Active Shares Below Rs.20
2. Reliance Power :- The company was established to promote any business of manufacturers, producers, generators, suppliers, distributors, converters, converters, transmitters, processors, developers, stores, buyers, carriers and sellers of electricity, all kinds of power and any kind. such products and products from that business include unlimited, vapor, combustible materials, ash, ashes to bricks and any product derived from or connected to any other form of energy, including, without limitation from common sources such as heat, heat, hydel and / or from rare sources such as tidalwave, wind, sun, geothermal, biological, biogas and CBM.
The company alone and its subsidiaries are currently building 13 medium-sized power projects with a combined total capacity of 28,200 MW, which is one of the largest hydroelectric power plants in India.
The Company’s 13 electrical projects are scheduled to vary geographically, fuel type, fuel source and departure point, and each project is scheduled to be located in a convenient location close to the available fuel depot or loading station.
Also read :- Top 5 Bonus Paying Stocks In India
3. Suzlon Energy :- It is a fully integrated Asia-based wind power company and is one of the top ten in the world. The company, in just ten years of operation, has invested more than 3 Gigawatt of wind turbine capacity in projects worldwide.
Suzlon’s emphasis on high efficiency, reduced stress, power quality, high performance and reliability, low operating costs, and increased safety that brings efficient engines ensures additional return on investment.
Suzlon is a pioneer in providing end-to-end wind power solutions to increase global wind demand. It has state-of-the-art R&D centers and training campuses in India.
It believes in combining global knowledge with local knowledge to increase the value of techno-economic for their customers. It provides electricity with customized versions for climate change from tropical deserts, arid to humid shores, to nearly frozen plains.
Also read :- Top 5g Companies to Invest in India
4. JP Power Ventures Ltd :- The stock which is at number four in the list of Multibagger Penny Stocks for 2022 are Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), formerly known as Jaiprakash Hydro Power (JHPL), is part of the Jaypee Group and was founded in 1994.
The company also uses 1320 MW (2X660 MW) head of boiler for critical technology based on the Nigrie Thermal Project in Singrauli Province in Madhya Pradesh province.
The company has also registered 74% of the equity capital of Jaypee Powergrid Limited (JPL), developing a 214 km long transmission project to generate electricity from the Karcham Wangtoo project.
The company under its subsidiary Jaypee Arunachal Power Limited is implementing two Arunachal Pradesh projects, 2700 MW Lower Siang & 500 MW Hiring. JPVL also extends Memorandum of Understanding with Meghalaya Government to establish 270 MW Umngot hydropower projects and 450 MW Kynshi Stage –II.
JHPL has signed an MOU with the Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) to build a joint venture to set up a 230-kilometer long transmission line to supply electricity.
Also read :- Best stocks below Rs.50 in India 2022
5. Zeal Aqua Pvt. Ltd :- The company’s promoters who worked individually in shrimp farming joined hands in 2009 and formed the company ‘Zeal Aqua Private Limited’ to grow the business and reap the benefits of collaboration.
The introduction of government coastal allocation programs for aquaculture to develop the industry and create a source of income for farmers has encouraged its promoters to envision a well-developed, sustainable and fully integrated aquaculture system in Surat and India as a whole.
The company has about 160 lakes spread over Mor, Delasa, Mandorai, Katpore, Nesh, Dandi, Olpad, Orma, Bhagwa, Kastejal, etc. in accordance with cooperation agreements with various organizations.
The company also operates satellite farming where it provides inputs such as shrimp food, shrimp seeds, probiotics and other aquaculture related products on credit to smallholder farmers and buys shrimp from these farmers.
The company owns about 1050 satellite farms. It uses its own standard of quality control and farmers under satellite farming need to adhere to their farming standards.
Satellite farming enables companies to increase and reproduce their products without having to rely on infrastructure alone. This flexible shrimp production model helps the company to effectively manage the growing shrimp demand.
Also read :- Top 10 Penny Stocks in India 2022
I hope that after reading ourMultibagger penny Stocks for 2022 article, you must have got an idea in which direction the growth of the company is likely to go in the coming years. If you still have any question related to this article in your mind, then do not forget to tell in the comment. Stay tuned to Market in India to stay updated with such important information related to share market.