Best stocks below Rs 5 in India 2022: Penny stocks are stocks that trade at very low prices usually less than 50 rupees. They have a low market capitalization. Penny stocks are little known in the big investing community. Investors stay away from them as information about their foundations and business may be very little and non verifiable. However, penny stocks are known to produce multiple returns over several trading periods.
As we know, penny stocks are illiquid, sometimes just a few orders can lead to shifting regional boundaries in trading. These stocks usually offer higher gains when they top out for a few days. In general, this time to strike ranges does not correspond to the volume of trades. Sometimes there is a strong underlying issue that drives the stock up. Sometimes it can be as simple as being scammed by stockbrokers. Once they have enough sellers participating in the inventory, they will pull their stuff.
Best stocks below Rs 5 in India 2022
Best Stocks below Rs 5 in India 2022 List:-
- JIK Industries Ltd
- Sun Retail Ltd
- VKJ Infradevelopers Ltd
- Reliance Communications Ltd
- Indian Infotech and Software Ltd
– JIK Industries Ltd:- Company is the single largest and sole manufacturer and distributor of branded, handcrafted, lead-free crystal glass in India. It is the preferred supplier for the domestic hospitality market of the glass industry and supplies most of the star hotel chains. She has combined Swedish manufacturing techniques and designs with an abundance of cheap and skilled labor in India to create exquisite Scandinavian hand blown crystal glass at prices that are Indian.
The company manufactures lead-free crystal glass because it is aware of the harmful effects of lead on the environment and in personal consumption.
The current share price of JIK Industries is around Rs. 0.74 and after a careful analysis of this stock we can say that it will be one of the stocks that will give 10x returns in the next 15 years.
– Sun Retail Ltd:- Sun Retail is engaged in trading of refined or filtered edible oils. Among its main products are cottonseed oil, groundnut oil, sunflower oil. The company also does bulk trading in palm olein oil and soybean oil. Its products are sold under the brand name “Dharti” and “Dharti Singtel”. The brand is well known and accepted by the people of Gujarat.
Sun Retails current stock price target is around Rs. 0.72 and after analyzing the share of Sun Retails we can say that it will give you around 20x returns over the next 15 years if everyone follows the company plan.
– VKJ Infradevelopers Ltd:- The company is engaged in trading in building materials, land development, civil construction, building development, land establishment, wall fencing etc. VKJ Infradevelopers was incorporated as ‘VKJ Infra developers Private Limited’ a private limited company under the Companies Act 1956 under the Articles of Incorporation letter dated March 12, 2010. Subsequently, the company was converted into a joint-stock company under the Companies Act and the name of the company was changed to “VKJ Infra developers Limited” on the basis of a new certificate of incorporation as a result of the name change during the conversion into a joint-stock company dated March 29, 2010. of May 2013 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Delhi.
The current share price of VKJ Infradevelopers is around Rs. 0.40 which can be increased as the year continues and VKJ Infradevelopers takes its place in the market. After conducting fundamental and technical analysis of VKJ Infradevelopers, we can say that this share will give you 15-20 times more returns in the next 15 years.
– Reliance Communications Ltd:- Comapny is the flagship of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group of companies. Reliance Communications has a reliable, high-capacity, integrated (wireless and wired) and converged (voice, data and video) digital network. It is able to provide a range of services covering the entire infocomm (information and communication) value chain, including infrastructure and services for businesses and individuals, applications and consultancy. Today, Reliance Communications is revolutionizing the way of communication and networking in India, indeed bringing a new way of life.
Reliance Communications’ business includes a complete range of telecommunication services covering mobile and fixed lines. It includes broadband, domestic and international long-distance and data services along with an exhaustive range of value-added services and applications. The company’s constant endeavor is to achieve customer satisfaction by increasing the productivity of the businesses and individuals it serves.
The current target price for Reliance Communications stock is around Rs. 2.25 and after analyzing the share of this Company. We can easily say that the current share price of this company will grow up to 100x in the next 10 to 15 years.
– Indian Infotech and Software:- The company is engaged in the business of financing and investment and training in the field of computer technology and related activities. Indian Infotech & Software was incorporated as Indian Leasers on 22 May 1982. Subsequently, the company’s name was changed to Indian Infotech and Software on 20 July 1998. The company is a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
Indian Infotech and Software’s current target price on the stock is around Rs. 3.62. After analyzing every detail about Indian Infotech and Software share, it will give you around 30 times return in next 10 financial years.
Best stocks below Rs 5 in India 2022 List
|JIK Industries Ltd
|Sun Retail Ltd
|VKJ Infradevelopers Ltd
|Reliance Communications Ltd
|Indian Infotech and Software Ltd
Here in this article, we try to tell you about the best stocks below Rs. 5 in India 2022. After reading this article if you have any questions regarding any point or topic of this article you can ask us in the comment section below this article. If you want to stay updated with such important information related to the stock market, then do not forget to stay with Market in India at all.