Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022
Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022:- If you are interested in dividing paying stock, then you have come to the right place.Dividend is a prize paid to shareholders of a company listed in the community. Shares can be cash, shares, cash equivalents, etc., and are usually issued at a corporate profit or cash reserve.
Before listing Dividend Paying Payments in India 2022 we first need to know what Dividend Yield is?
The Dividend Yield is the average between the annual budget per share and the current share price, which is calculated as a percentage. This will help you to understand how much the company pays per share.
Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022 Market cap
|SL NO||STOCK NAME||MARKET CAP|
|1||Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||7337 Cr.|
|2||SJVN Ltd||10709 Cr.|
|3||DB Corp Ltd||1529 Cr.|
|4||Bharat Petroleum||78732 Cr.|
|5||Tech Mahindra||152,467 Cr.|
|6||Nestle India||167,794 Cr.|
|7||UltraTech Cement||183,320 Cr.|
Hhighest Dividend Paying Stocks in India by 2022
1.Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd :- The stock is placed at number 1 in our inventory is Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd is the third largest real estate finance company in India.
Its contributions include home Indian loan loans, non-residential Indian loan loans (NRIs), real estate loans and home loan transfers. The company also offers home renovation loans, rural home loans and home improvement loans.
India bulls have a turnover of Rs 0.96 trillion and happy customers 1 million. Paid 13.51% dividends for the end-time allocation and the annual yield of 4.71% and payment rate was 0.60%. It is considered to be the best dividend pay stock.
2. SJVN Ltd :- List of Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022 Paheli 2nd Number Stock is SJVN Ltd is renowned as a “Mini Ratna” and Schedule “A” PSU in India, The company is very focused on creating clean energy from renewable resources.
SJVN currently operates their power projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra and Gujarat in India outside of neighboring Nepal and Bhutan. Paid dividends of 8.33%.
Also read :- Top 5 Bonus Paying Stocks In India
3. DB Corp Ltd :- Number 3rd stock is DB Corp Ltd, better known as the Dainik Bhasker group, is India’s largest newspaper group with over 66 programs in 4 languages in 12 provinces. It is India’s largest Newspaper Group, and a leading and diverse media player.
It enjoys a high position in all major markets, provinces and languages.The company has three business layers: Business Printing; Business Radio; and Digital Business. Paid dividends of 10.26%.
4. Bharat Petroleum :- Government of India’s third largest integrated oil refining and marketing public sector company which also pays dividend is Bharat Petroleum is one of the leading companies which work on oil refining and marketing activities.
The budget announced for the previous financial year was 790%, amounting to Rs 79 per share. The final 5-year yield of the BPCL allocation is 19.59%.
Also read :- Multibagger penny Stocks for 2022
5. Tech Mahindra :- Tech Mahindra is an one of the leading Companies in international IT services in India and Tech Mahindra also acts as a consulting company. Tech Mahindra Established in 1986 with a joint venture with British Telecom, the company which is a part of the respected Mahindra group.
Tech Mahindra has been paying dividends to its shareholders since the year 2002. Tech Mahindra has paid around Rs. 45 per share for the financial year 2021.Tech Mahindra shares has grown by 37.9% over the past five years.
6. Nestle India :- The stock that comes in the list of best stocks in India is Nestle India is one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods companies in India. Founded in 1956, it is India’s Swiss international organization Nestle AG. Nestle India has proven to be a stable fund for its shareholders as it has paid dividends almost every year since 1994.
For the 2022 financial year, the company paid two interim divisions of Rs 110 per share and Rs 25 per share. Nestle India’s share revenue has grown by 26% over the past five years.
Also read :- Best stock for the next 10 years in India
7. UltraTech Cement :- Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022 is No. 7 stock is Ultratech Cement is the largest manufacturer of cement products in India. Its product portfolio includes gray cement, white cement, and refined concrete.
The products of Ultratech Cement are marketed through a strong distribution network of 1 lakh+ channel partners and 2,500 specialty product stores. UltraTech share revenue has grown upto 31.2% over the last five years.
8. Cheviot Company :- Kolkata state based manufacturer and manufacturer of jute yarns and fabrics, Cheviot Company also engage their hand in power generation.
Paying profits for the past five years, the company has issued high dividends of 1750%, up to Rs 175 per share, for the year ending March 2021.
Also read :- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Investment Strategy
Why do you need to invest in Dividend Paying Stocks?
If the Company regularly pays dividends it means that the company has strong revenue and good business management. Such companies which pay a good amount of Dividend are a gold mine for the investor.
Investing in such companies is a good opportunity for an investor to have a consistent source of income without saving money. Regular stocks can also help the investor avoid panic and book losses during the stock market crash.
Before investing in any stock, please remember that you should invest only after taking complete information about that stock.
I hope that after reading Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in 2022 article, you must have got an idea in which direction the growth of the company is likely to go in the coming years. If you still have any question related to this article in your mind, then do not forget to tell in the comment. Stay tuned to Market in India to stay updated with such important information related to share market.