Debt Free Penny Stocks under Rs 10:- Debtless penny stocks are vital when it comes to portfolio diversification in a volatile market. They can potentially offer good profitability in the long run. Penny stocks are selling like hotcakes these days. Whether you are a novice investor or a seasoned trader, everyone wants a piece of the pie.
If you also want to know more about those debt free Penny Stocks where share prices are below Rs.10. If you want to know more about these stocks, go through this article.
Debt Free Penny Stocks under Rs 10
Debt Free Penny Stocks under Rs 10:-
- Goenka Business & Finance Ltd.
- MFL India Ltd.
- Oscar Global Ltd.
- Virgo Global Ltd.
- Mercury Metals Ltd.
– Goenka Business & Finance Ltd.:- The company carries on the business of an investment company and invests, acquires or holds shares, bonds, securities, etc. Its principal business is to acquire, hold and otherwise dispose of money from time to time, e.g. it may decide to borrow or raise money with or without collateral and/or by the issue or sale of any bonds, mortgages, debentures and to devote any money so obtained to any of the objects of all kinds on such terms as may be agreed upon.
If we look at the balance sheet of Goenka Business, we don’t see any liabilities of this company and if you want to know about Goenka Business stock price, Goenka Business stock price is Rs. 8.99.
– MFL India Ltd.:- MFL India Ltd. is engaged in the manufacturing of sprays, perfumes, bindis, combs etc. and marketing of several cosmetic products manufactured by corporate concerns and small scale industries. The company’s manufacturing units are located in New Delhi and in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. The registered office of the company is located at Okhla Industrial, New Delhi.
When we look at the balance sheet of MFL India Ltd. we do not see any liabilities of this company and if you want to know about MFL India Ltd. stock price MFL India Ltd. stock price. it costs Rs. 1.12.
– Oscar Global Ltd.:- Oscar Global is currently engaged in the production and export of fashionable leather garments. Oscar Global exports leather garments to the USA, Germany, France and Holland. It has entered into an agreement with Pearl Industrial in Hong Kong to market its products in Japan and Australia. The production capacity of the company is 45,000 pieces per year.
If we look at Oscar Global’s balance sheet, we don’t see any liabilities of this company and if you want to know about Oscar Global’s stock price, Oscar Global’s stock price is Rs. 7.71.
– Virgo Global Ltd.:- Virgo global is a diversified business group managed by a highly qualified motivated team with enriched knowledge. In an effort to contribute to the economy of Bangladesh, Panna focuses on core industries. With a significant footprint including Virgo Pharmaceuticals, Virgo Fish & Agro Process, Virgo Tobacco, Virgo MH, Virgo Fashion, Virgo Distributions Company; Virgo is now diversifying into petrochemicals and oil and gas through Virgo Refinery, Petrochemicals and Virgo LPG.
Virgo is now looking aggressively at the Virgo refinery. With full technical partnership and license from Honeywell Inc., USA, the 12,500 bpd Panna Refinery is ready to start up on its own site by the Meghna River and produce 5,000 bpd of jet fuel (Jet A-1) Expects that it will be the first plant in Bangladesh to meet the ICAO standard for the production of aviation fuel.
Virgo undertakes a wide range of social welfare activities in the communities of its industrial sites across Bangladesh by strongly supporting the needs of basic education, medical care and sports along with implementing sustainable business practices. Moving forward, Virgo builds multinational businesses that strive to differentiate itself through innovation, entrepreneurship, credibility and value-based business operations while balancing the interests of various stakeholders including shareholders, employees and society.
If we look at the balance sheet of Virgo Global, we do not see any liabilities of this company and if you want to know about the stock price of Virgo Global, the stock price of Virgo Global is Rs. 0.86.
– Mercury Metals Ltd.:- Mercury Metals Limited was established in 1986 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India. The headquarters of the company is located at Delhi Gate, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad. Mercury Metals is engaged in the trading of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The company intends to expand its scope to other metals, including trading in precious metals.
If we look at the balance sheet of Mercury Metals, we don’t see any liabilities of this company and if you want to know about the stock price of Mercury Metals, the stock price of Mercury Metals is Rs. 5.23.
Debt Free Penny Stocks under Rs 10 List
|SL. No.||Company Name||Market Cap.|
|1||Goenka Business & Finance Ltd.||11.8 Cr.|
|3||MFL India Ltd.||40.7 Cr.|
|3||Oscar Global Ltd.||2.64 Cr.|
|4||Virgo Global Ltd.||0.90 Cr.|
|5||Mercury Metals Ltd||87.3 Cr.|
Debt Free Penny Stocks F.A.Q.
– Is it good to invest in Penny Stock?
Investing in Penny Stock is very risky, you may have to bear huge losses along with getting very good returns in a short period of time.
– How much of my portfolio should I invest in penny stocks?
You should invest only 1 to 2 percent of your portfolio, invest as much money as you do not care much even if you lose.
– What Kind of Penny Stocks Should I Invest in?
If you find a company working in your business according to the future, then investing in those penny stocks can give you very good returns in the long run.
In this article we tried to tell you about one of the best Debt Free Penny Stocks under rupees 10. If you want to ask anything regarding this Topic you can ask us in the Comment section Below. To stay updated with such important information related to the share market, you must also read our other articles.