The global sodium chloride market size was projected to be US$ 20.68 billion in 2021.
US$ 21.61 billion in 2022, and expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.70% to reach US$ 27.25 billion by 2027. Have an estimate.
Negative impacts on the sodium chloride market due to Russian invasion of Ukraine have been observed significantly globally, especially in Eastern Europe, the European Union, East and Central Asia, and the United States.
Russia Ukraine Conflict Impact Sodium Market:-
Sodium Market Key Driver
1. Growing demand as chemical agent
2. Increase use in health industry to remove bacteria from the body
Sodium Market Restraints:-
1. strict government regulations
2. Complications encountered during storage
Sodium Market Opportunities:-
1. Triggering uses for salt storage and preservation techniques
2. Growing research and innovation in the pharmaceutical sector
Sodium Market Challenges:-
Availability of counterfeit products and lack of standardization
For information related to share market, visit Market in India:-